Wed, Nov 08|
The Wine Agents Drop in Tasting - VC King
Join Rich Jagger for a tasting of a cross section of his portfolio. The Wine Agents' main focus is Italian, French, New Zealand and United States wines. They represent small to medium size wineries that give the utmost attention to quality, and it shows in every wine in their portfolio.
Time & Location
Nov 08, 2023, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST
VC King, 224 King St W, Toronto, ON M5H 1K4, Canada
About the Event
The Wine Agents' main focus is Italian, French, New Zealand and United States (West coast) wines. They carefully select wines from their wineries to give their clients the best quality for the price. They visit many of the wineries they represent, meet the owners, the winemakers, and walk the land where the grapes are grown and harvested.
Most are small to medium size wineries that give the utmost attention to quality, and it shows in every wine in their portfolio.
Wines to be poured:
- 2022 Chateau Bonisson ‘La Petite Causerie’
- Champagne Verrier Fleuron 90% Chardonnay, 10% Pinot Noir
- 2022 Il Rocchin Gavi di Gavi DOCG - Piedmont, Italy
- 2019 Domaine Saint-Marc Maranges 1er cru - Burgundy
- 2016 Brunelli Martoccia Rosso di Montalcino DOC - Tuscany
- 2020 Reininger Cabernet Sauvignon - Washington State